Heart of Hearts


The heart is often referred to as a second self.
When we think of the Heart we think of Love. Initially we equate Love to feelings of passion, a feel of belonging, a sense of feeling purpose and importance to other people.

Heart is a platform from where we start loving some one and start thinking of the lovely time spent with the loved once. Every one of us loves someone. Say you love your parents, wife, children, brother, sister, husband or if nothing then your cat or dog…Thinking of someone we love most we feel good and our face starts smiling. You can touch your deeper heart-feeling when you focus to your heart. You may think from your mind but I think smile and happiness departure from our heart.

Most of the times we found mismatch in understanding by our heart and mind. We see it happening but still we don’t want to believe it. I think this is a common thing that happens with all. It is just like the storm hiding the sky from our sight.

Here I remember, one of my best friends about whom my both sights were totally different. He was rude, harsh, and strict whenever I see from my mind. But when I saw from my inner deep feelings I found him my life’s best teacher, I learnt a lot about the world’s realities. When I believed my heart he was quite peacefull, helpful and kind person.And was glad that I have friend like him.

I think Understanding comes from heart and not from mind. When our mind makes us selfish, heart makes us generous. "Seeing from another’s point of view" – is probably taught by our heart. Mind just takes our points while making decision. Heart touches and feels other heart and makes true decision.


There is no set path just follow your heart. At times following your heart may seem reckless and may result in some embarrassing or uncomfortable situations. However, following heart is not about being comfortable and not about getting approval. It's about achieving all your dreams and fantasies. It's about finding and living in your life's passion. It's about truly feeling alive.

The workings of the human heart are the profoundest mystery of the universe!