Obama "Look-alike"

Obama look-alike Ilham Anas, a 34-year-old magazine photographer in Indonesia,bears a striking resemblance to the president Obama.. His face has rather thrown him into almost instant fame.

Ilham Anas said,

“At first my nose and eyes made me self-conscious, but now I think they are God's blessing,".

"My colleagues played a practical joke on me -- they made me wear a suit, a tie, and took pictures of me posing as Obama

“The pictures spread very quickly on the Internet, It was phenomenal. Then TV stations and an advertising agency got in touch with me."

"I was in the airport in Malaysia in transit and a man approached me and asked: 'Are you Obama?'. I was very surprised when he asked to take a picture together and bought me a meal,"

Many Indonesians have a keen interest in Obama, who lived in Jakarta for four years after his American mother, Ann Dunham, married Muslim Indonesian Lolo Soetoro following the end of her marriage to Obama's Kenyan father.
Anas, who was born and raised in Bandung, West Java, said he feels lucky to resemble Obama.