Shades Of Angels



Do u believe in angels? Do they really exist?
Many people do believe that angels are all around us. Not every one convinced with this.
But the whole concept of existence of angels is really beautiful though we believe it or not. There are so many people who have experienced some unusual things and they say it is the presence of an angel.

There is another belief that when there is sudden blow of joy or peace that comes to us in the middle of grief. That is, the sudden feeling of ‘Everything is going to be OK’ we get when we will be thinking it’s the end of world, is the presence of angels.
They believe that the angels embrace us in their wings and protect us from the dangers that we don’t see.

There is no miracle happened in my life. Nor I have anytime experienced any feeling of angel’s presence. But I wish I cud some time.

Well the stories of angels make us believe in the possibility of their existence.
These angel stories are same as the genie tales and stories. I m very fascinated about these. In my childhood I always wished to have a genie as my friend who would grant me 3 wishes and always help me in my exams. I believe many of us would have longed for this.

I wish to hear from my readers. Do you believe in angels? Do share your Angel encounter stories if any. Or what would be your 3 wishes.

  1. gravatar

    # by G.Reed - July 14, 2009 at 1:53 AM

    I don't really trust in believing. It's like making a bet with your mind when it can only perceive so much. Then you have your emotions and your survival instincts for other times but I still think there's a lot we don't get about reality. So to make these sort of adhesive claims about whether or not I choose to accept the existence of angels, is like saying I mean anything if I accepted the existence of aliens.

    I keep an open mind, and if there are angels I'm sure it would be very interesting to meet and talk with them, especially with the way some of these cherubs look with four spinning wings, hooves, the head of a lion, ox, eagle and human and eyes all over their body. I imagine I'd be more worried about embarrassing myself out of fear than reeling from awe. And it's hard to look at the much more commercial winged-man forms and think that isn't part of an aesthetic movement. I do admit I could adjust better if they didn't look too bizarre.

    You gotta wonder though, if they are here to guide and inspire us, then they must hold themselves accountable in part for human evolution such as it is turning out. How could you parent a race and not feel somewhat responsible? How could you keep out of it for so long, never getting frustrated enough to scream, or elated enough at the successes of your tutelage to hug the person you're following? What kind of life is that--to loom over someone for a lifetime without a life of your own? What is sustenance for a being like this? How does their logic grow? Are they allowed to feel or are they perpetually objective?

    For potentially sentient lifeforms, angels are an impractical suggestion as we have come to define them. It makes more sense to think that humans share a loneliness amongst themselves and that void is easiest to fulfill through the fantasy of a guardian; even a guardian race.

    I longed for supernatural experiences as a child. I'm still waiting for my glimpse.

  2. gravatar

    # by suru - July 14, 2009 at 2:53 AM

    I do not believe on angels.I never seen any magic in my life which has done by some one, about angels only have heard on stories.If really there are angles then i would like to wish to come in front me only once so that i can believe that all the things which is happening in my life really it should be or it is predefined.

    Angle is a imaginary part of our life. when we does something good in your life we think that some one has made us to think good may be he is god or she is Angle, but its not like that its completely our mind's imagination or feelings.

    If really there is any angel then i wish that at least once in my life she would come in front of me so that i can accept all the things what is going on in my life.

  3. gravatar

    # by Shruti - July 14, 2009 at 3:49 AM

    Thank you Greg Reed, I appreciate your visit and your valuable comment. I think every one of us will be longing for this supernatural experience, we believe in it or not.
    As you said it just like believing the existence of aliens. Kudos to you.
    I'm happy to have you here and hope to see you often.

  4. gravatar

    # by Shruti - July 14, 2009 at 4:09 AM

    Hi Suru – Welcome, It is a heartwarming experience for me when I see comments. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Stop in again.